The HFCC Career Services Office is dedicated to assisting students and alumni with their job needs. Utilize the Career Services Office to refine your professional job search documents, search for jobs, connect with employers, learn to search for jobs more effectively, develop your professional image, prepare for interviews, and more!
What you need to know
- Utilize the Career Services Office
- Visit the Career Services Office for personalized assistance
- Utilize HFCC Job Leads for up to the minute job information.
- Follow the Career Services Office through Twitter and Facebook
- Sign up for and participate in workshops sponsored by the Career Services Office
- Attend job fairs throughout the year as scheduled by the Career Services Office
- Create and refine your image
- Make the first impression your best impression.
- Start developing and focusing your professional image
- Be aware of your Internet image
- Get involved in community or college groups and extracurricular activities
- Be a leader, look for the chance to step up and take on more responsibility in your organization
- Establish and maintain connections through seminars, workshops, and organization meetings
- Research, research, research, know the job market in your field of study
- Search job listings
- Search for Internships on our HFCC Job Leads website and the State of Michigan intern website www.interninmichigan.com
- Does your program require a Co-op? If yes, see flyer attached below for requirements.
|Co-op flyer||262.11 KB|
|February 2013 Issue||356.26 KB|
|October 2012 Issue||320.25 KB|
|Events for Fall 2012||331.27 KB|
|January 2012 Issue||245.38 KB|
|September 2011 Issue||186.75 KB|
|June 2011 Issue||238.52 KB|
|January 2011 Issue||246.51 KB|
|September 2010 Faculty Issue||252.44 KB|