Quick Start Guide to HFC Job Leads
Establish a Job Leads profile/account
- Go to the careers.hfcc.edu website.
- Under Career Services for Students, click on HFC Job Leads (our online job board).
- Log in with your HFC username and password (the same login you use for all HFC web services).
- Click on the “Profile” tab on the top left corner.
- On the “Personal” tab, click on Edit.
- Complete all necessary information needed and save changes at the bottom of the page.
- Your profile/account is now complete!
Next, upload a resume or build a new resume
- Click on the “Documents” tab at the top of the page.
- At the bottom left of the page, click on “Add New.”
- In the Label tab, type in a document name for the resume. (Your label is what you are calling your resume. This is helpful if you are submitting several versions.)
- Select the document type.
- In the file box, click on browse and select the saved document you wish to upload.
- Click on submit at the bottom left of the page.