Guest Speaker Request
A Career Services Office team member can present career and employment related topics to your class. These topics might include:
- Using the HFC Career Services Office,
- Preparing for the job search process,
- How to research potential employers,
- Developing cover letters and résumés that get interviews,
- Completing employment applications,
- Dressing for success,
- Job interview techniques and strategies for success,
- Changing jobs or careers,
- The values of the cooperative education experience,
- The dangers and potential benefits of social media,
- Creating and maintaining an effective brand for yourself, and
- Additional topics.
Contact Career Services to schedule a time for us to speak to your students. Please call early in the semester (we fill our schedules quickly).