Cooperative Education Eligibility
- Completion of 50 percent of core coursework
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 in core course work
- Minimum overall grade point average of 2.0.
All students that meet the above requirements are allowed to apply. Opportunities are limited based on availability of jobs in the student’s industry.
Co-op is a requirement for graduation from the following programs:
- Administrative and Information Management
- Architecture/Construction Technology
- Automotive Service - ASSET
- Automotive Service Management - Business Concentration
- Automotive Service Management - Technical Concentration
- Electrical Technology (required for all certificates of achievement)
- Hospitality (Culinary Arts & Hotel/Restaurant Management)